Recipe for avocado souffle omelet in our easy vegetarian recipes collection. If you liked our Autumn Glory Recipe then you will love avocado souffle recipe.
- 1 green pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 ripe avocado
- Dash lemon juice
- 4 eggs, separated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make avocado souffle omelet
- Deseed and slice the green pepper.
- Heat a little of the butter in a pan and fry gently until soft. Set aside.
- Cut the avocado in half.
- Remove the stone and remove the flesh from the shell in one careful movement with a palette knife.
- Slice the avocado and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Beat the egg yolks and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the whites and fold the two together.
- Heat half the remaining butter in a pan and pour in half the omelet mixture.
- Arrange half the avocado and green pepper on one side of it.
- When lightly set, fold the omelet in two, slide out of the pan and keep hot until you have made the second omelet in the same way.